To guarantee a high-quality training, CYBER will only enrol a maximum of 12 students per academic scientific background- Human Behaviour Background (HBB) and Exact Sciences and Engineering background (EEB).
- Phase 1: October 1 to December 31, 2023
- Phase 2: January 1 to March 31, 2024
1) Documents to submit online:
- Identification (Copy of passport/identification card) 1
- Academic certificates 2
- Curriculum Vitae 3
- 2/3 letters of recommendation 4
- Three texts explaining why you are applying to CYBER Master course; what are your expectations concerning the master, how do you see your future after master conclusion. These texts are to be inserted in the application portal
- Proof of proficiency in English language (IELTS 6.0; TOEFL, University certificate, etc).
- Recent head-shot photograph
2) An individual interview for the top scorers.
- (1) to clarify the elements contained in the application;
- (2) to present and discuss aspects related to the organization of the CYBER EMJMD.
The Academic Board will select students for the Master according to their academic excellence and motivation and taking into account the jointly agreed selection criteria that comply with the procedures and requirements in force in each of the consortium schools.
In the selection process, the Academic Board will make all necessary arrangements to comply with non-discrimination objectives, by ensuring gender equality, integration of the disabled, enhancement of social and economic cohesion and the combat of xenophobia.
An appeal procedure is in place and candidates can use it if they are under the requirements to issue one. Selection Board will be responsible for assessing those.
The selection criteria are as follows:
- The applicant’s academic quality, judged primarily from the results of prior university studies.
- The applicant’s motivation and justification of the application in relation to prior studies, work experience (if applicable) and future career plans towards the aims of CYBER, judged from the CV in combination with the letter of motivation.
- The applicant’s English language skills, judged from the certificate provided and from the interview.
- Applicants with the highest scores resulting from the application package will be called for a Zoom interview in a date to be settled by the selection committee.